Friday, June 4, 2010

Lil' Man's Back Pack

We're in that stage where standing still for just one quick picture is, in fact, too much to ask.

That's okay. This post is more about the backpack anyhow.

This was my second attempt using this tutorial.
Of no fault of the pattern maker - I just didn't follow directions every well the first time.

I highly recommend actually using the interfacing (even if you are using a heavier weight home decor fabric) and cutting the long side strip first to make sure you have enough fabric.
My first attempt was made from a remnant of this same fabric. After messing it up - I went back to the store and bought a piece of the exact fabric at full price! :)
Oh well, Jake LOVES his backpack.

It is a fun little quick project.
I see many more in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment