Friday, March 12, 2010

Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas and Brownie Peanut Butter Cups

After a full day with the family yesterday, the hubs and I decided to make a new dinner dish together. I got to pick the dessert and this is what I picked.


After one look at the picture of the brownie, the hubs followed the link and decided to choose this for the dinner.
Now, the jury is still out on whether or not the enchiladas will make it into our normal rotation, but we will say that they were new and exciting and not bad! Each bite was a little different. It was fun to see how the flavor changed as you made your way through. Mine started out really tangy and then turned a bit spicy. Definitely something worth trying at least once. It is a flavor unlike any other. My palette was kicked in to bootay, and now I am feeling inspired to achieve such bold flavors in more foods!

That being said. The Brownie Peanut Butter Cups were To. Die. For! They are hands down my new favorite dessert.

I was already following Somewhat Simple in my google reader, but now I am definitely following The Girl Who Ate Everything, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those brownies look ridiculous. We must try them. We had brownies in cupcake tins with cookie dough in the middle a few weeks ago. Those were amazing as well. And Glen doesn't get why I like reading blogs so much!

    ReplyDelete