Monday, August 31, 2009

Fabric Barn

Today while waiting to the glass man to come by and replace my windshield, I made this little barn. I found the instructions on UK Lass in US via UCreate. The tutorial is Here. I had a little trouble (Me and the seam ripper were best friends!), but for my first attempt, I am pretty happy. Now, I just need to decide if I am crazy enough to make cloth animals, or if I should just head over to Walmart for some Chinese imports. :)

Here's the outside, front.

The back, showing mostly my "silos".

The back, showing my tree and tree swing.

And, the inside. All I have is a path, pond and stack of hay. (yes, that is supposed to be hay.)
I ran out of ideas and my fingertips were done being burned. :)
Maybe next I will attempt a doll house!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! What am I missing though, why were your hands burning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made that. I always wanted a Noah's Ark for my children but never quite got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO awesome Corynn!!! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete