Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pictures of Baby Camden

My good friend, Melinda, asked me to come take some pictures of her son and these are the results.

I love practicing my photography.
I am getting faster at Manual and better at knowing what settings will give me the look I want.
I used my 50mm fixed lens for all of these pictures and they were all shot in Camden's nursery. We took some with him on his dresser, and some with a piece of fabric draped over the rail of his crib and his dad kneeling on the floor.


Camden was wide awake for this whole shoot.
I was expecting a sleeping baby, especially because he is only two weeks old.


I like these backlit window shots even if Melinda wasn't excited to be photographed 2 weeks postpartum and at 8am in the morning. ;)

3 comments:

  1. These are GREAT! I didn't know you did such awesome work! :o) I LOVE that last window shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is great but it helps to have a sweet subject, too!

    ReplyDelete