Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mini-Men!

So, I work at Hobby Lobby, right? And I see these little wood people all the time.
I recommend them to people too.
No one buys them.
I intend to change that.

Meet Mini-Men.
Using some flannel I had (hoping it frays less than other alternative fabrics), I made capes for these little figures.


From the left you have, Pirate Guy, Belt Buckle Man, Elephant Wearer, and Mr. Mask No Cape.
(I dunno! I was just messing around. Testing. If you will.)


This is my lady version.
Sending her to my niece.
I used sharpie for the men's eyes, and colored pencil for the lady.
All the glueing was done with hot glue. I guess we'll see how they hold up.



2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! I totally want some. I bet they would be good for Briggs in sacrament meeting! Maybe you could come up with an idea for a wooden people quiet book???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its past Christmas but i think they would make a cute little nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete