Sunday, February 7, 2010

An Inspiring Workplace... Finally

Man, I wish I had a before picture! I had no idea when the hubs and I started working on my office/craft room what a big difference we would be making!

Take a look.
From the door.
We have another big black Ikea desk to the immediate left. That is the "office" side. :)
We swapped the desk and the sewing machine and it works out great!
Can you see Jake playing?

My sewing table

Paper crafting and storage.

I've never shown you the ribbon and buttons before, huh?

Closer to the table.
Projects underneath.

Some magazines and more paper crafting.

Fabric! :)

Neutral fabrics and current projects. :)

An up-close of some paper crafting supplies

It feels so good to have a clean craft space to work in! I already completed two projects!
I will post those next!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It's awesome you can have a room like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE it!!! It's so super organized and I love the VDay craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have SO much in common! I need to finish organizing once this baby is on the outside . . . but my room is in the works . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a dream come true! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete